Are you happy with the pace of the growth of your business?
You can double your business – in just 12 months.
Double Your Business Bites is Gavin Preston’s transformational one day business growth workshop.
Having worked with hundreds of businesses and transformed the performance of individuals, teams and companies (large and small), Gavin understands the frustrations felt by business owners and has identified the strategies required to get your business on the path of exponential growth.
- Is your business delivering the results you want?
- Are you frustrated with incremental growth?
- Do you want to Double Your Business?
- Have you got enough of the right calibre of people on your team?
- Do you get bogged down looking for the answers to the question “How?” “How do I grow my business?” “How do I create the best strategy to grow my business?”
Join Gavin and his team for this powerful 1 day workshop.
Here’s what you will get:
- INSIGHT on what’s holding your growth and your business growth back
- EXCITEMENT at how far you can take your business and your teams
- CONFIDENCE from the SCALETM up strategies Gavin will share with you to grow your capability in areas such as;
4. INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION from Gavin’s engaging and practical delivery and the case studies he shares of the results he has achieved.
Specifically, you will:
- Find out about the latest strategic trends and how you can take advantage of them
- Identify the issues holding you and your business/team back
- Learn effective approaches to attract, engage, retain and lead a team of A Grade Players
- Understand the things you can do to increase your productivity and that of your team
- Discover The SCALETM process to build capability to scale your business
- Be given FREE access to Gavin’s exclusive online business training, “Strategy Compass Lite” worth £97
The next “Double Your Business Bites” Workshop:
The next Double Your Business Bite workshops are in: Bristol & Cardiff.
Bristol Business Event – Thursday 3rd November.
Gavin Preston’s 1 Day Business Growth Workshop For Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
WHEN: Thursday 3rd November 2016; 10am – 4.30pm
WHERE: The William Jessop Suite at The Bristol Hotel, in Bristol’s bustling harbourside.
HOW MUCH: Tickets are £67+VAT
VENUE DETAILS: We want you to get the most out of your day with us which is why we have chosen The Bristol Hotel as our venue. This boutique hotel is ideally located in Bristol’s creative quarter and overlooks the dock. We think this will be the perfect venue to get you fired up and inspired.
Cardiff Business Event – TBC
Details for the Cardiff Double Your Business – Business Growth Event will be added soon.
In the meantime you can also catch Gavin Preston speaking at the Introbiz Expo 2016 at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff on Wednesday 9th of November.
You can register for FREE tickets to see the Gavin Preston Seminar at Wales’ Biggest Business Expo by clicking the link.
About Welsh Business Mentor Gavin Preston
Gavin is a business strategist and mentor from Wales, who works with entrepreneurs and business leaders who are committed to achieving incremental growth in their business.
With a focus on bottom line delivery, Gavin’s strategies and work captivates, inspires and mobilises individuals, teams and business to significantly grow revenues and profits.
The Blueprint Upon Which We Build Your Growth
You will leave this day with:.
- The fire back in your belly, with a list of things you can implement in your business to deliver growth.
- Relief that growth blockages will be identified and problems solved.
- Connections with like-minded business people which could lead to new business opportunities; and
- Inspiration to take action
Click the link below to book your place:
1. “Working with Gavin over the last 6 months has taken our business to a whole new level. Together we have identified solid strategies to enable us to double our turnover for the 12 month period in question.”
2. “The transformation in the business has been nothing short of phenomenal. Gavin’s helped me precisely pinpoint the issues within the business, identify what was missing and create the solutions and strategies to achieve success.”